Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Human, I Promise

I recently became a follower of 30 blogs in less than 30 minutes. On around my 15th blog, Blogger decided that I may be a threat to its system because it started making me type in a jibberishy-nonsense code every time I wanted to follow a blog. You know the kind of codes I'm talking about. The ones that have the right mix of vowels and consonants to kinda-sorta sound like real words but not words you or I have ever heard. The ones that real creative types derive their childrens' names from. The ones that are written in funky fonts that make it nye impossible to figure out what the right letters are, even though I'm not even some trojan horse or cyborg hellbent on hacking into the system. Though they are certainly annoying, they are, I'd say, much better than a kick in the pants. I giggle slightly at the sight of words like precali, ferin, eproplop, and figure out what definition I'd give them in my fantastic fantasy world. For example, eproplop: (noun) the sound of stage props crashing on the stage floor. Ferin: (noun) a minature ferritt bred to be someone's totally cute pet. Precali: (proper noun) the newfangled name for Nevada, because it comes before California.

No comments:

Post a Comment